February 29, 2012

Mistah F.A.B. - I Found My Backpack 2: The Lost Notebook (2012)

Mistah F.A.B. He is out with the album "I Found My Backpack 2: The Lost Notebook". The album consists of 19 tracks, and offer guest appearances from artists like Talib Kweli of Black Star & Reflection Eternal, Royce 5'9, Yuka Otsuki, Freeway, Tajma, Torica, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Andre Nickatina, Grouch of Living Legends, Jadakiss of D-Block, N.O.R.E. (Noreaga), Erk Tha Jerk, Rapper Big Pooh of Little Brother, Blast Holiday, Nio Tha Gift, J-Stalin, & Beeda Weeda. Productions from: Ekzakt, Berlak, Masetro, Pokerbeats, M.G. The Producer, Playboy Fabe, Aone Beats, Young L, DJ Pain, Rob-E, Mistah F.A.B., Dexbeats, Emilie, and DJ Toure.

You can check out the album (PROMO) on KdawG's Official Youtube channel:
Mistah F.A.B. - I Found My Backpack 2: The Lost Notebook (2012) Playlist by KdawGOfficial

Purchase/Buy/Support:
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/mistah-fab-i-found-my-backpack-2-the-lost-notebook/EMD0090CD/
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-found-my-backpack-2-lost/id480376481
http://www.amazon.com/Found-My-Backpack-Notebook-Explicit/dp/B0067EN1A4




Tracklist:
1. Bring The Classics Back (Prod. Ekzakt)
2. Who The Fuck Is This? (Prod. Lev Berlak)
3. In My City (Feat. Talib Kweli (Of Black Star & Reflection Eternal), & Royce 5'9) (Prod. Rob-E)
4. Yearbook (Prod. Maestro)
5. Ghetto Stays In Your Heart (Feat. Yuka Otsuki, & Freeway) (Prod. Pokerbeats)
6. Get Away (Feat. Tajma) (Prod. M.G. The Producer)
7. Memoirs (Prod. Playboy Fabe)
8. Money (Feat. Torica, & Prodigy (Of Mobb Deep) (Prod. Aone Beats)
9. I'm A Legend (Feat. Andre Nickatina, & Grouch (of Living Legends) (Prod. Young L)
10. Peep The Politics (Prod. DJ Pain)
11. Probably B The Greatest (Feat. Jadakiss (Of D-Block), & N.O.R.E. (Noreaga) (Prod. Ekzakt)
12. Welcome To Hell (Prod. Ekzakt)
13. Top Dolla (Feat. Erk Tha Jerk) (Prod. Ekzakt)
14. Fallin (Prod. Rob-E)
15. The Feel (Feat. Rapper Big Pooh (Of Little Brother) (Prod. Mistah F.A.B.)
16. Got Another Woman (Feat. Blast Holiday, & Nio Tha Gift) (Prod. Ekzakt)
17. If The Streets Could Talk (Prod. Dexbeats)
18. PSA (Feat. San Quinn) (Prod. Emile)
19. Where I'm From (Feat. J-Stalin, & Beeda Weeda) (Prod. DJ Toure)


Album: I Found My Backpack 2: The Lost Notebook
By: Mistah F.A.B.
Year: 2012
Label: Faeva Afta Entertainment
Buy: undergroundhiphop.com, itunes.apple.com, amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment